Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another tag I was bored enough to do. =)

Three names you go by :
Oliver
Liver
Oli

Three screen names you have had :
The Liver
Loliver
Oh-Liver


Three physical things you like about yourself :
My flabby legs
My chicken skin arms
My ugly face


Three physical things you DON'T like about yourself
My weight
My height
My big feet


Three parts of your heritage :
A small kampong house
Some smelly windows
And a dirty old sack


Three things that scare you :
Me actually growing fat one day
Me getting braces
Me being a nerd

Three of your everyday essentials :
Handphone
Foood
Food?


<3> Three things you are wearing now :
Black t-shirt
Shorts
Socks???


Three of your favourite bands or musical arts :
We The Kings
MCR
The Click Five


Three of your favourite songs (right now) :
We The Kings - Check Yes Juliet
The Click Five - I'm Getting Over You
One Republic - Say(All I Need)

Three things you want in a relationship :
Love
Money
And the girl paying for my lunch?


Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you :

Slightly shorter than me
IS hot
Is WAYY smarter than me =D


Three of your hobbies :
Messaging
Being in school? ( I know you think it's weird )
Looking at myself in the mirror

Three things you wanna do really badly right now :
See SOMEONE :D
Eat malay food
Saying : Teh C Peng satu to somone


Three careers you're considering / considered before :
A garbage collector?
A strip club owner?
A professional dancer?! =D

Three places you want to go on vacation :
England
Aussie
Winne The Pooh's Honey Land Lake! =D


Three things you want to do before you die :
Have at least 10 babies
Have a hot wife?
Be richer than Bill Gates! =D


Three ways that you are Stereotypical a girl/guy :

What
The
Toot? =D


Five people that you would like to see take this quiz now :
Liz?
Joanie!
Vivi!
Mis Xela!
Wellington Weister =D

No comments: