Saturday, October 25, 2008

A simple explanation

MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY of you PEOPLE keep asking me to update. Well HERE! Don't bug me about it anymore. =(
Doesn't mean I'm a lazy Bushwicker*this is damn random* doesn
't mean you can pick on me to update! I'm just a LONELY BOY! ):

I've had many issues in life these days :
Hungriness
Boredom

Test papers returning
And Personal ISSUES. =)


It hurts, it burns, yeah. Live with it you mindless posers! =D
I've not been myself lately. I've been using WORDS. Words which are not suppose to be heard by human ears. And not for elf/troll like ears to hear too.


Wanna know what they are? Yeah, I bet you do. Here's the list!

WARNING : MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT CONTENT AND FUNNINESS










WARNING 2 : MAY CONTAIN FUNNINESS WHICH CANNOT BE CONTAINED









WARNING 3 : MAY BE SLAPPED FOR LAUGHING TOO HARD









Buttpicker?
Chickenbreaster?
Moneylending son of a ******* ( chicken )
Stomach wiggling jelly butt
Aack You =)


Although I may be lame, I laugh at myself cause me think me is farny =D
Don't go hating!

Lately, I haven't been doing much. Internet's crappy,can't go on. And to a special someone, SORRY I CAN'T GO ON! =( Don't miss me too much xD

And to Zacqy! Don't give up? =D

I had OBTAINED injuries these few days. My waist bone hurts. My wrist hurts, my arm hurts, part of my butt hurts and my eye muscles are twitching =D

THANKS! TO! KELVIN! AND! HANNAH! =)

I suppose this post would suffice (:

No comments: