Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday Comedy

On Friday. Yeah, last friday, a few of us threw a surprise party for Lin. I came late so I didn't know what happened.

But according to Liz, it all went wrong. Aww man. =D
But anyways, we did it at the Jalan Song Pizza Hut.
Ya know.. the one near 7 Eleven? The home of slurpees. Which almost gave me diarrheoa when I got home.

Yeah, that place. Anyways, pictures were snapped and stuff. Here it is.


The girls. Jean..... =X (SORRY for snapping it ) =D
Birthday girl with the cake.


Cake closeup. It gave me constipation when I got home. Lol.
Lin and Liz.

We told her to snap a proper photo. But she took her phone out instead. ( Womenn... )

After the party. We walked behind Pizza Hut. That place.
All of a sudden. The girls stormed Cindy. O_O *A place selling girl stuff*

Huang : Oi. Liver. Look at the back.
Me : Wow. Lol. Let's go..
Huang : WHAT?!
Liver : Lemme finish. Outside.

Then we walked to Friendship Park. Then in the end, walked back to Pizza Hut cause of Lin. And ME. Partially my fault. =D

While waiting. Went into TAKA and snapped this. =D


Spiderman's girlfriend truly is hot. Lol. xD NUGGET. =O


Alas. Ended up in front of 7 Eleven. Acting as hobo's. We rock. =D
Liver. Huang and Ken.

Well, that's about it. Went home. Bathe. Ate some more. And slept. The unusual things.

No comments: