Saturday, February 14, 2009

A time to remember

So, Valentine's over. Blogging at 1 a.m.

Suffering from headache but whatever.

Valentine's over. Some got some, and some got none.
But what to do right? Life's like that. T__T

Zacq left for Melbourne on Friday. And I didnt' send him off, instead I went to a freakin concert. GAH. Screw myself =(

Took a family photo with cousins ONLY.

I'm gonna miss Zacq =(

The cousins of the Sim family =D

I tried to hug Zacq, but then he said : No, screw off.

HE'S SO NICE! )':

But anyways Zacq, have fun in Melbourne =D


Planetshakers :

It's awesome, YET, I missed a lot of the freakin thing. Gah. lol.
Loved it, but left. Stupidity.

After the concert, snapped something which seriously caught my eye.



This picture could be anything. From :

  • HEY! GET OFF ME!
  • Ouch, I lost my gold tooth.
  • Hey man.. something's sticking up my ass. What is it?


So yeah. That's pretty much it bout these days. Nothing special. Lol.
Badminton later in the day, 2 - 5, Stapok. Anyone wanna go? =)

Oh and congrats to the girls swimming team yesterday! =D ( It's blue cause water is blue too. lol =.= )

No comments: