Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You spin my head

Holidays are here. I'm supposed to be studying, but I'm here. Typing.
Well, it's exercise too RIGHT?! Strong fingers make it easier to pick things up.

Like. like.. pencils? phones? and maybe even..

And maybe some big ass men too. And when I say big ass. I mean it O_O


But anyways, I wanted to blog about something.

Something has entered my family. No, not a thing. It's more of a it. =)

Can you guess what it is? =D

Hmm. bet you can't right? I'll give you tips.

Think you know what it is? =)


OK. Nevermind. I'll show you. =D




WARNING : PICTURES BELOW MAY CAUSE BLIND-NESS DUE TO CUTENESS













I GOT A NEW PUPPY. O_O. Cute aint it?


Pluss.. it's a rottweiller. GAHH. I can't stand it's cuteness T__T


It's got perfect body shape too! IF it doesn't like you, it bites.


Look it in the eyes, and try telling it : I hate you.

Can't do it can you? =P

It's called Princess Btw. Lol. Wtf, I know.

That's it for today =)

~ can we get along again? =.= ~

No comments: