Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Davey Days

A lot has beein going on in school? Got our report cards back. Alright!
No red marks!
But according to some smart people, red coloured marks are called sparkling colours. Beautiful so it's GOOD. ;D Cikgu.. =) Does that mean we must all get below 40 for nice marks? :)

The form 2's had a talk yesterday. About criterias about your future jobs or occupations.
Like : Sociable, artistic and all that other stuff.

Big words I know. It asphyxiates my unphatomed thoughts too.
Ughh.. my brain.


It was QUITE FUN.

Matt : Eh eh. Liver, Fab, ask that guy whether he wears a wig.
Fabian : You ask la!
Me : Yalah. Haiyo.

Matt : I give 5 bucks. One of you do it.
Me : NIAAA. You see can buy girl 5 bucks meh?
Matt : Oh ya hoh.

And another convo between Fab and Matt.

Matt : Eh. FAB! That assistant hot man. WAH.
Fab : Ya ya ya. I know.

*assistant walks over to present prize*

Fab : WEI WEI MATT OH.
Matt : I know I know. *cheeky face*



Ya know guys. Swarming over girls. * That assistant wasn't ALL THAT =P *


Anyways.. How could you have done that to me?
Useless. Blahh. =.=
You suck ya know that?

It's like you used me. Ughh. Ungrateful.
Never should have trusted you.
I NEVER should have helped you.

So why don't you just suck it up and fk up your own life.

No comments: