Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What makes me smile?

YOU DO!

But besides you, Alister does. And that's what and who I'm going to write about in tomorrow's essay.

Alister is suffering from autism. And I know many of you don't know what this actually.
Autistic kids are NOT STUPID, RETARDED OR OTHER WORDS HENCEFORTH.

And if you think these kids are 'sot' or something, think again. Their smarter than us normal people.


Autistic kids are you know, special in their own way. And when these type of kids or people do extraordinary things, you can't help but to smile.

Ask Daryl or Ken or Lance, they've seen Alister and how he behaves. Cute right? =P
He makes me smile no matter what. He's my fat new inspiration ;D

And besies all that. Look what I found. xD

My ass got sore reading this cause it was too funny. =)
Click to read the sides.

No comments: