Saturday, June 6, 2009

6th June

I HATE 6TH JUNE.
GAHHH!!! This is the worst day ever! Wtf.
Gahhh. Damn. I hate you!

WHY?
  • Cause my phone is flooded with birthday wishes which makes it lag
  • I have headache replying everyone on MSN
  • I no party to share with you all
But whatever! THANK YOU EVERYONE! =) I love you all. =D



I took some pics. From my mom's birthday yesterday ( 5th June )

And today! It features a bit of Alister :D


Here's pics from the 5th of June. Yesterday.
We went to Jojo Cafe for lunch. With cousins ofcourse!


From left : Ellshya, Tiara, Nat, Alister, Oliver, Nigel and Shaun.


And again. =D


I'm using your shirt Lin! =) Omg. Alister. SO damn chubby =D


My birthday cake today ( 6th June )


Group pic!


Mom took it. Awesome. xD


This is when Alister went psycho.



And well.. he passed out. With his gameboy in his hand. Oooo. =D


My cake thing. Look at my name. Happy Birthday Dearest OLWER =D


But anyways, took a pic without Alister.




And again.. Haha.


OMG. Alister pushed the glasses in my face. Hit my stomach and took my phone out. And said PICTURE?? Noww? =.=" He's vain ;D


That's it lah. Lazy to take pics. I'm going dolphin watching tomorrow! =D Ugly dolphins. =)

Present from the governer? Maybe.
Anyways.. Thanks again! Everyone!
Fag Kenneth. =)

No comments: