Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What have I, Me, Muah, Been Doing?

Selamat Hari Gawai everyone. It's the holidays if you all don't know and well, it's the holidays!
Sports and studies are all that's in my head right now.

For some reason, I feel hardworking. ;D What a big success in life. =)

I went to the beach yesterday. A private beach, so yeahh. =D

It was damn deserted so.. why not venture to the far end of the beach. Go on an expedition!!

Went to the end with Jon and Jason Sim. My super ultra weird and funny cousins ;D

What did we find? Well, it gets better and better and weirder.

First off.

Fish carcass! How common ;D

After we found this, me and Jon had a short convo.
Me : Eh.. Jon. What if got cannibals here? Should we run back?
Jon : I teach you steps la. Step 1, scream like a fat ugly girl, 2nd, throw sand in their faces, 3rd, run up to them and kick their groin, or if girl, twist lahh. And lastly, run away like a little girl again.

Me : Hmmm. Ok. Fair enough.


WOW. CANNIBALS GOT CLASS. ;D


They make clothes!


They actually use slippers??


Hey Jon, wanna share some of that cannibal booze?


Giant piece of wood. Wahseh, Kuching got pembalakan! Wtf.

OMG! AN ARAB! =D


Took me quite a while.


Hey, did you lose something?


Where are my handles!?


Errr.. you sure this will fit?


Malaysia's Statue Of Liberty! Wow. Statue got style... :)


Tilt your head. Sorry if you see triple. :D


Teeth! ;D


*Somewhere in a caveman library*
Jon : I'll give you 4 shells for these wooden books.
Jason : You make a hard bargain fat man.


Mee suah anyone? xD *He's eating a damn stick, with two other sticks. =.=*


I am buff! HAH! And I'm smart! Look at my pretty wooden book.


This is a really big fish.
Jon : Huh? What's happening?? O_O


We found trees? xD


Use this moisteriser. Perfect for cannibal skin.


And I though the Sahara Desert was hotter than this. OMG! ARAB!


Eat my shorts Cikgu. =)


Gas for your bike sir?


I found a pot. xD


Anti mosquitoes!


I've got Sandy's Foot! O_O XD


A basket thing =)


We made it to the end!


The proof!


NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO FOLLOW! But before that..


OMG!! CANNIBAL TRACKS! Eeeeeep.



More sand ;)


And what a perfect way to end the day. Staring at the Lake Isle Of Innisfree.


Lake Isle Of Innisfree! Copyrighted version.


And for your info, we used a ferry.


And to end this. Random picture from Musical Evening!


How sexy.


Errrr... toga? :D

Well, that's about it for tonight. Will update when smth happens tomorrow. =D

No comments: