Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bo pian

Things are happening. Scary things. VERY SCARY THINGS.
Apparently, the world is gonna end in 2012!~
Such a shock isnt it? xD
Were only gonna be 17. Woo. No SPM I suppose. :D

So yeah. Hopefully this would NOT come true. * Ohh dammnn.. were dead *

Well, school is fine. There's just one thing going on. I hate you. xD

you are ungrateful and selfish =)

For that, you're not worth any persons time but your own. :D

So buck up and be nice and thankful. Instead of being a big ass flirt. xD

JUSTIN'S BAAACK. My darling is back. =.= And stop dating my great granddaughter.


Nothing else. OH YEAH~ Everyone! Try burger egg cheese with Mr Potato chips!!
Daniel Kong introduced it to me. And well, it's the best burger I have EVER EVER EVER tasted.
Thanks Dan! For chia-ing and introducing. :D

No comments: