Friday, July 10, 2009

OH YEAH! ( Jasper Style )

YOU ALL DO KNOW!!! THAT! EXAMS ARE OVER!!! BLAHAHA. *fart*

Yeah ok. WHAT A GREAT TIME IT IS. No more studying. No more making notes. NO MORE PROCRASTINATING! Well, still got lah but who cares now.

Wooo. Extreme pleasure ( sounds wrong but yeah )
It's so good. SO FREE! ALAS. :D

But now, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO!!!!!
  • Wendy Then
  • Christopher Fag Sim
  • Melvin Tan ( My fubu )
  • NIGEL SIM ( Brother )
I love you Nigel! HAHA. If you saw this you'd probably say...

  • YOU FAG!
  • Shaddap gay.
  • You're not worth my time.
  • Don't make me kick your balls.
But I don't care. You're 12. And that means...
Nigel : Presents?
Me : NO. Puberty stupid.


BLAH. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!!! :D




This is the point where Alister started hogging the camera.





Nigel and his cheesecake. =.= He rubbed it in my face and I slapped him. xD


The family. :D


Haha. xD HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!

Oh yeah! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON FONG AND TANIA LAM! :D

No comments: