Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Awww man

If a lot of you people don't know. Aww man is my new drug addiction.
I say it all the time. Aww man. =(

Anyways. School's started. or three days. And my lousy internet is starting to suck even more.
Curse TMNET. SCREW. YOU.

But school's fun. Ms Joanna is crazy. O_O Literally. Pin pointing out that plants don't have sex. Like duh. Can you imagine a plant having sex?

And now I bet you horny people are thinking. =.=

BM teacher is nice. And. Err.. Paranoid. Ask anyone. They'll agree =D

And the rest of the teachers. They're fine.

CIKGU JOEY IS SEXY. ( Like DUHH too )

Oh and Derrick. shut up liao. Lol. If you wanna hear bout the news ask her herself.

=)

Ok. Hmmm. Interschool's in February right?? I'm running 400m,800m. Or maybe 1500m too. Like. CB.

Besides everything.

Who knows Zoe? ( Everyone )

She's an accident- prone person. Her head. Well. It got hit by a shoe and earlier today. A BASKETBALL. AHERMMATTHEWAHERM!!!

Does it hurt Eoz?? And I still needa chia you. =.=

Anyways. Anyways. Anyways. Have fun in school everybody!
Oh and form 1 students. Grow taller. =)

I love pink. (:

No comments: