Monday, January 5, 2009

Short pants

For guys. NO short pants. GOT IT?! It makes you feel gay. Seriously. =.=

Ok. I got tagged. Again. lol. By Zoe,Lance,Van and whole loads of other taggish people.


Whoever who gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her:
Van,Zoe,Lance. Like. Lan,Van.Zo. =.=

Lance : Super cute ( Omfg, cant believe I just typed that )
Uber cool.
Mega sexy.
Zoe : HOT. lol.
Brown hair.
Super athlete. =P
Vanessa: HOT TOO.
Long hair now O_O
Uber athlete lol

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:

1. Name.. Oliver Sim Tern Shen
2. I think I'm gay.
3. HATES beer.
4. HATES alcohol.
5. HATES rape. lol
6. Thinks Lodge is cool.
7. Still a virgin
8. Needs to grow more hair.
9.Needs fatter legs.
10. I know I'm gay.

At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names:
1. Megan
2. Zooeee AGAIN
3. Lance AGAIINN
4. Vanessa AGAIINN
5. Lodgerockz members
6.Tunning Crew
7. Jeanette!
8.Lin Naaaa
9. Kelvin you gay =P
10. Sharlynn. Lol.


By the way. I've been neglecting this blog for shyt. So.. yeah. Lack of updates. =(

Anyways. Not a bad first day of school. (:

No comments: