Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rain makes me wet

Rain rain rain. Gah. For three days.

Three f'in days! *mouth opens widely*

Lalala. =D It's been raining since.
Even my Garden of Eve is wet.
Wanna see what it looks like?
It's so wet! Just look at the brown-ness of the water! Gawd. It's sickening.

And worst yet. I can't do anything outside!

1. I can't piss on other people's grass
2. I can't ride my sampan
3. I can't go out to makan
4. I can't go for a joyride on my unicycle

See how miserable life is now with the rain?

I mean. I can't even go to a decent kopitiam and chiak kolo mee.

What else? Oh wait. Buildings could be destroyed! FLOOD! O_O


Ignore the cars. Attention on the building. It's half gone!!

The good thing is. School is immune to stupid floods. Like fat people! Which act as GOOD flotation devices.


And if George Bush was still president.. He'll say..


I likeeee cheeeseeee..

I hope CHung Hua No.6 floods. Like 2005 =D

Till the rain stops. Screw George Bush!

No comments: