Monday, December 29, 2008

Ouch ouch. Slower.

Yesterday was the first interschool athletics training. Like.
Urghh. =.=

3 - 5.30 p.m. 2 and a half hours of complete muscular aches.

One word.

Awesome.

And the rest of you would be saying Screw it. F it. Shyt it. And so on. Nelson =D

So. Ran 7-8 rounds around the park. Yeah tiring but fun. Cause I had Bryan running with me. Lol. And so did Shau Ching.

How did we run? Well..

Bryan : Woi woi! Behind the bush! Behind the bush! Ok wait here.
*after a few seconds*
Bryan : Oh shit! Run run run! They looking at us!

So we ran and hid under another bush again. But how did we manage to run 7-8 rounds? It's a secret. =D

Interschool later again. When my sister's party's on. LIke. Cb. Im gonna miss out swimming T___T

3-5.30 and tomorrow morning at Jubilee Ground. Damn. Lol.

Dan I want my shoesss. Lol. =)

I'm like. Gonna cramp my ass off later and make it look saggy like an old lady on the sidewalk by running. Man. I need an ass rub. =(

No comments: