Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Here's The Deal

Okay people. Lemme explain. I'm gonna share this blog with ALEX SIM for the moment. Until!!!! He learns how to blog himself. He may have HAD a blog last time. BUT, he's just gonna share with me for awhile. RIGHT ALEX? So don't screw this blog up! =)

But enough about that. Last Saturday.. was... a kid's party! Also known as Sheldon. He's the son of my mother's best friend. AUNT CHRISTINA! =) She rocks, he rocks, they all rock. xD
So, we went to Pizza Hut.. the one on top of KFC? Yeah, that one. Well, the food was good. But apparently.. I kinda ate TOO much. But it's still okay. And you guys and girls know The Starbitez Pizza? YEAH!!! IT ROCKS! =) So to all cheese lovers out there. BUY IT AND TRY IT!

So.. here are the pics!The ordering of the food. It took us quite awhile SINCE the waitress was like.. A TRAINEE! =(
This part of the party was very serious. Not knowing whether to get fat with meatballs.. or pizza.. xDand again.. before the food came. Nat and Nigel felt the urge to get it down with the cam. And so.. they started camwhoring. BUT! only saved one pic. =D
And here comes the food! And again, Nat, my beloved sister, trying to get into the view. =)And here's me and mum, getting it down with the great food! Looking at her eat makes me hungry too. =(And here's the little devil.. Oops! I mean angel himself! =) Cute aint he?
And here he is again! xD With his tongue all out. * I feel like ripping it out* =) SHH!

And after that.. we ate quite a lot.Well.. from this big loaf of garlic bread... to nothing but table scraps.
In total, we paid about.. RM300 for EVERYTHING! =D Good thing Aunt Chris 'chia-ed' us. =)

Well.. besides that, todaeee... Cikgu Chiong and Sophia Bong pissed me off. They treated me as if I were ####. Sophia usually only does bad stuff to me if I annoy her right? But guess what, out of the blue, she acted like I was #### to her. =( I've never been so mistreated until like that.. well.. had worst last year, but nevermind bout that. =)

And besides Sophia, Cikgu Chiong was acting like a sour ass dipped in a urinated pile of #### covered in pieces of more #### wioth chocolate. Mmmm... yum..chocolate..
And ya know what? I just asked her a simple question about the newspaper project and she was like.. GAH! Lemme type out the dialog.

Me: Cikgu Cikgu! I don't know how to put the things together.. How to do? Please? *smiles*
Chiong: WHY YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME JUST NOW? I EXPLAIN SO CLEARLY ALREADY
Me: I was listening but I didn't understand.. sorry
Chiong: Haiya! It's only cut and paste! Why you don't know how to do!? Form 1 already! You might as well just don't do and I give you 0!

That's when I felt bloody pissed. =) So I stormed off and refused to talk to her eventhough she was trying to apologize and tell me how to do it. But screw her! =D She's the worst teacher ever. She's worst than every teacher in Form 1! Good thing she's thinking of quiting next year!! xD

No comments: