Monday, September 29, 2008

You know!

Here's ANOTHER tag I gotta do. =( Apparently, I gained weight and LOADS of people caught up to me. T__T So.. here's the tag! (:

People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and tag 10 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse. And after answering all the 100 questions, they have to give the one who tagged them the link. The ones who've been tagged before don't have to do it once more.


Name: Oliver ROSS Sim Tern Shen ( I know it's a nice name =) )

Sex: I am neither man nor woman. I am a boy.

E-mail add: Add me? =) goldenranger6@hotmail.com ( I'm still embarrassed with the add )

birthdate: 6/6/95 The Day and month of WORLD WAR 2 =)

family: It consists of 6 very happy people. =D

height: 165cm.. =( I feel so small. ):

weight: 55kg! Just like my sexy sister and my Awesomely cute brother (:

something good about yourself: I like chocolate. Does that count??

something bad about yourself: I eat too much chocolate

describe your personality in one word: Supercalifragilisticexpialidociouslyawesome! =D

celebrities that you like: I like hot/ugly/pretty/handsome and weird celebrities.

songs you like: Paramore! I love you! =)

fav. season: Phineas And Ferb! Ferb rocks!

game you're good at: Barney & Friend's Magical Adventure To Pony Land! :)

my ideal woman or man: A person who can SERIOUSLY cook.

if you have to choose between same age/older/younger: SAME!

your mood right now: Very sad and fragile.

what you have in your pocket right now: My phone =)

sleeping out: Meaninggg???

alcohol tolerance: I hate alcohol =D

drinking habits: I drink water daily.

how old were you the first time you drank: A baby! xD

when do you want to get married: Ummm... derno. =D

about my singing: I sing good? =)

about my dancing: Me likes dancing.

something i want these days: To be back in school again..

when you're home alone: I tend to get exxxxxxxtreme =D

when you're standing in front of the mirror: I admire that hot sexy mama on the opposite direction.

clothes you're wearing right now: A wet Tee and some.. Sweetish style.. Shorts??

how much money do you have in your wallet: Sadly.. 2 bucks left. =(

what you want to buy for your girlfriend/ boyfriend: =) Ermm... A diamond ring with her name encrusted on it? xD

does height matter to you: Sorta.. But not too tall and not too short. =D

W
hat song do you sing when you go to sing karaoke: Do Re Mi! =]

what would you do if you had plans with your friend but they never showed up: I go have fun lorh! =D

what would you do if the person you loved cheated on you: Cheat then cheat lorh. I just go sob in a corner and stuff myself with chocolate

how long will you be able to wait for the person you love: Forever?? =]

first kiss: =PPP

a feature you feel doesn't need to be fixed: My beautiful nose

a feature you feel should be fixed: My teeth =(

people you miss the most right now: Ahack.. =D

first love: =PPPPPPPPPPPPP

when you cried the most: Last year?? haha

when do you feel you're grown up: Last year. More manly.

what you don't like: I don't like men touching me..

when you feel happy: I go crazy!

when you were most flabbergasted: I'm not sure? xD

best looking person of the opposite gender you've seen do far: =] Someone.. someone..

why aren't you going out with anyone: I'm not? =D


what you feel towards that person: =)

what would you say to the people actually reading this: If you love me, please express. =D

something you're most worried about: My grades dropping

when do you look most weak: When Im wearing sleeveless.. =(


how do you NOT get dumped: Don't ask me, ask the women. xD

3 things a person NEEDS: FOOD,CHOCOLATES and Love. =D

your grades in school: HORRIBLE!! T__T 11/32 position

#1 on your phone: My uncle!

phone company: DIGI!

phone bill: Extreme..

place you want to go: Her house! :D

favourite TV program: PHINEAS AND FERB!!!!

movie that pissed you off:A movie with serious b*tches

movie you watched with most meaning: DISASTER MOVIE!!!

most recent movie: BIG STAN xD

movie you want to recommend: Anything that isn't as lame as this post.

if you could become a character inside a movie: I wanna be like like.. like... Lindsay Lohan??

how many net cafes are you a member to: NONE! I'm too poor..

which do you go to most often: NONE!

what you feel about this cafe: Cb la, I said none liao..

what you want to say to the starter of the cafe: CB!!!

you believe it is okay to marry someone else to save the person that you love: NOPE

what would you do if your parents didn't bless your decision to get married: O_O.. I just go marry la. =D

do you think you're a player: NOOO... If I am, I would have like.. 10+ already? xD

what time do you wake up: 5.50. =(

when you go to sleep: 10.. =(

if someone you met for the first time asked for you number: Just give la.. =D

what would you do if you liked someone at a meeting: Derno.. I'm too unemotional. =DDD

celebrity you want to go out with: SELINA GOMEZ! But unfortunately.. I'm too young. T__T.

how many kids do you want: Depends on the cha bor.

something you really want to be good at: A better guy! =D

what I want to be in 10 years: A hot.. MODEL??

someone you're jealous of right now: Bryan Sim.. T__T

a word that you use a lot: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what I do when I first wake up: Go check my phone. xD

what would you do if you picked up a million dollars: I would.. DONATE TO EVERY CHARITY in.. Kuching? *ahack.. not*

what would you do if you became invisible: I go steal chocolate. =)

singer you think is the best singing live: Daughtry?? xD

singers you don't understand why they even sing: Jordin Sparks. :P

a kind of man you don't like: A gay?

a kind of woman you don't like: A lesbo???


what would you do if you found someone you love more than the person you're dating right now:
Me is not knowing..

what would you feel if you met someone you've broken up with: Ermm... Derno. o.o


most important possession: My love. xD

what you do when you first get online: Go find SOMEONE

what surprised you the most: The bottle of cola in the fridge.

what you do when you can't fall asleep: I go hug Spongebob. =(


what do you think you were in your past life: A big arse power ranger lover xD

if you were to be born again: I wanna be a beautiful butterfly!

what are you going to do after you finish this: POST IT LA! Duhh.. but cherish it first. =)

how honest were you: Not very honest at all. =D

what do you want to say: Love me, Adore Me, Don't touch me. :)

There it is folks.. the tag which took me more than 5 hrs to complete. :)

No comments: