Friday, September 26, 2008

I was too slow and fat again.. :(

As a few of you know, I got tagged. :( So here it is? =D
1. Do you like anyone? =D Mebbe..

2. Do they know it? Mebbe =D

3. Simple or complicated? Special xD

T H E - L A S T - M O N T H - H A V E - Y O U

4. Bought something: FOOD! =)

5. Gotten sick? If bad butt aches count, then yes, very sick. :(

6. Been hugged? Oh yeah!! * Jasper Style*

7. Felt stupid? Stupid, dumb, you name it! xD

8. Talked to an ex: Hahahaha. Dunno. maybe,forgot.

9. Missed someone: Oh yesh yesh yesh yesh.. =D

10. Failed a test: NOPE.. and glad of it!

11. Danced: If you think it's weird, then no. But secretly.. yes. =)

12. Gotten your hair cut? Nooooo........ my hair looks funny. Looks like Britney Spears being bald, but with hair. =)

13. Lied: Errmm... mebbe? :)

U N I Q U E

14. Nervous habits? I tend to wet my pants? ):

15. Are you double jointed? Noononononon... am I?

16. Can you roll your tongue? YEAH!! To eat Spring Rolls! =)

17. Can you raise one eyebrow? Yes, I know someone who can't. *wink wink*

18. Can you cross your eyes? Obviously! =D

19. Do you make your bed daily? Nevvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... =)

20. Do you think you are unique? NOOO... There are SOO MANY oliver's in the world..Like.. like.. Oliver Twist.. Oliver Sim.. errr.. Yeah. Thats like.. *counts with finger**gives up**takes calculator**presses buttons rapidly* That's LIKE!! 3? =D

H A V E - Y O U - E V E R'S

21. Said "I Love you": Hm... yesh?

22. Given money to a homeless person: YES!!! They rock eventhough their homeless. ): So my eyes get watery.. I'm such a feminine boy..

23. Smoked? NOOO.. Smoking are for low life losers. =)

24. Waited all night for a phone call? Erm.. is until 9 o'clock counted? :)

25. Snuck out? Hahahaha. No. =.=

26. Sat and looked at the stars? Yeahh.. Wish I could lie under them with someone :D

M A N N E R S

27. Do you swear/curse? Yeah.. sadly.. but less now

28. Do you ever spit? Eeee... Im not that mean to spit on stuff.. :(

29. You cook your own food? Every weekend! =D

30. You do your own chores? Erm.. sometimes.. haha

31. You like beef jerky? YEAH!!!! Beef.. =)

32. You're happy with your life? Hmmm.. still can manage but no..

33. You own a dog? Mmhhhmmm.. two big fluffy ones!

34. You spend your money wisely? I'm not sure.. Is using money on loads of food counted?

35. Do you like to swim? hahahaa. When I'm not tired.. then YESH!

36. When you get bored do you call a friend: nahh... NAHHHH... texting is better!

D O - Y O U - P R E F E R'S

37. Flowers or angels? I like chocolates. (:

38. Gray or black? I like white =)

39. Color or black and white photos? I like..ermm.. technicolour? =D

40. Lust or love? lLOVE. =()

41. Sunrise or sunset? SET! SET!!

42. M&Ms or Skittles? Curse.. you.. China.. milk! T__T

43. Staying up late or waking up early? STAYING UP LATTTEEE

44. Being hot or cold? COLD (:

45. Winter or Fall? FALL!!! *falls down stairs**breaks bones* Yeah.. fall is better. =D

46. Left or right? Wow, this is. so.random! xD

47. Having 10 acquaintances or 2 best friends? 10! :D

48. Sunshine or rain? SHINE! When emo, RAIN! =)

M O R E-H A V E-Y O U-E V E R'S

49. Been Dumped? Yes??

50. Stolen money from a friend? Noo.. I only steal food unfortunately

51. Been in a fist fight? ERM.. Does pulling down people's pants count?

52. Snuck out of your house? NAHHH... NAHHHHHHH!

53. Had a crush on a teacher? Lol. I would be a really funny boy. =)

54. Seen someone die? =(.. Yes..

55. Been on an airplane? haha. DUHH!!!

56. Slept all day?YESHIE!!! =D

57. Missed someone so much it hurt? Hahaha. MAYBEEE...

58. Fallen asleep during school? ALWAYS. haha

59. Been lonely?very very....

60. Cheated in a game? YEAH!! xD

61. Been to the ER?NOPE. haha

62. Been in a car accident? YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! Toy car hit my foot. :(

63. Had detention? NAHH. xD

64. Missed your first love? NOPE. lol

65. Cried yourself to sleep? Im not sure anymore.. haha

66. Sung in the shower? yeaahhh

67. Kissed a complete stranger? NOPE

68. Laughed so hard you cried?hahahaha... ALL THE TIME =D

69. Cheated on a bf/gf? NOPE =)

70. Regretted hurting someone? A LOT

71. Regretted loving someone? NAHH... I think.. hahaha

Well... this is the tag! Not so funny, yet not so boring. And to those wh keep telling me to UPDATE. Gime idea la. =D

No comments: