Saturday, September 13, 2008

Oopsies!

Well, apparently, I just MADE the blog. And guess what.. I got tagged. T__T But anyways, here it is!

Rule:
The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his / her perfect lover. Have to mention the gender of his / her perfect lover. Tag 8 other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

Gender of Perfect Lover:
I love girls. But if a guy loves me, I'm fine with it too. =)

8 Different Points About Perfect Lover:
  • Always creates great food ( Cha Kueh Tiaw, Kueh Chap, Ang Gu Kueh ) =D
  • Will always do my washing =DD
  • Is funny without any reason * starts laughing like a crazy old man*
  • Isn't fat, Isn't skinny, Isn't obese, isn't dumb like me. xD
  • Will always pay my phone bill ( But I'm sure she'll leave me when the first bill comes out ) =)
  • Is very tolerant ( She can really put up with my hunger, so I hope she doesn't go broke ) =DDD
  • Will give me money to buy more Calvin Klein underwear.
  • And last but not least.... will give me hugs and kisses without any reason ( Oh Yeah! )
Hmmm.... I suppose I tag.. errr.. :

Kelvin
Eric
Liz
And anyone else who do it. =)




No comments: