Friday, December 19, 2008

Ba layyy!

I went to Bali. Like OMFG RIGHT? I'm so rich and shit. =D

lol.

Well, it was nice. Stayed in a resort called Medewi Bay Retreat.
It's COOL. And for only COOL people like Lance. =P
And not for me. They just pitied my uncool lame-ness. =)

Like I said. PICTURE POST. Less captions cause I'm too lazy to type cwap. :)

Stayed there for a week and like.. 5 hours?? =D One of the coolest days and times ever. =)

So, here's what the villa looked like.

Momma's bed.

My bed. And Nigeeel.

On the first day. Gosh. All the Indonesian Malay language. Like... you can't understand a thing. =D

Le kitchen. The super mega cool gizmoes. =D

The cool dining table we never used.

They kept pearls as jewelry!

Is it nice? I'm not gay nor a girl so I wouldn't know.

And these? OOOO... sparkly!

How do you wrap these?! O_O

FOOD! Yes.. we ate the phone too. =.=

What entertainment did we have? This... soccer.. thing.. =)

The Garden Of Eve Of INDONESIA.

The awesome swimming pool.

Another view!


The damn dirty fountain of youth.


On the third day. We went shopping at Ulda?? Or smth like that. Haha. Went to this restaurant I went to when I was 5 =D

And this brings back memories!
Like this!

And then off to lunch the next day. The super cool free swimming pool.
It's like this everywhere in Bali people. So.. you couldn't possibly go blind there right? =D

GREEN! sexy Green!

Like.. omg. Nice right? Dad ruined the picture. That dude in the pic. =(
An even better view! O_O

Nigel and his so called PETS OF THE SEA. =O

On the fourth day! We went to a theme park. WATER PARK! =D
It's called Waterbom. YES. An ang mo started it all. (:
This is the restaurant place there.

A cool view.

See this?

And it leads to.. THIS. O.O The super cool slide going DOWN!
It's the best memory there ever! wanna know what's so nice about it? Bet you do

Well, this dude and his girlfriend. They went on it. The girl was screaming like hell. And when the dude went all the way up on this ramp. Guess what he said.


ALLLAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry if it offends you Malays. =(

Oh. After that. Family went to A & W. Like. Wtf right? There's no A & W in Kuching anymore! =( Look at the burger on the left. The fish burger. Can you see something weird??

Ok. look closer! See the fish. The right side looks like fish. And the left? LOOKS LIKE CAKE! =.= I mean. Wth. Does that mean we've been eating fake fish? Does that mean fish DOESN'T make us smarter!? Sorry for you fish loving people. THESE AREN'T REAL. =(

AND OH! Did I mention this is my driver? Hes uber cool. 'Pro' English. He's Putu. xD

Cool name by the way. Like.. how many of you are called Putu? =P

And look at the toilets! Holy shit.

And who's this? The super hot supermodel. =D


See this? IT's a giant hermit crab. Played with it till it died. =D


And dad made it come out with a cigarette. Guess cigarettes ARE FUN. =X

The next day after Waterbom. We had dancing. I was invited up. Lucky me =.=

I started dancing like.. 70's. No. That woman in the picture isn't hot. STOP COMPARING YOURSELF TO HER CHAD =P


Nasi Campur. Mmm...
I know.. Like.. holy shit right?

People playing in progress. Beware of uncontrolable barking.

Vain. I know.

We had to wash our clothes. So. What better way to dry them!?

The dancing. =D

And look at this. Where's the OTHER leg of the bed? It's super safe. =D





Well. There's many other photo's in the computer. But it's far TOO HORRIBLE to be uploaded and be shown. So if you wanna see. Come my house yourself. =D


Oh LANCE! I'm sending her! =P

And Chad. Youre hotter than any dude. =PPPP

No comments: