Monday, December 22, 2008

Ti jiio ( Diabetes )

Like. =.= Vanessa tagged Me.

Like Charles Darwin Pablo Gallardo Ling Tian Jin. They both are hot.

For Chad :
Daryl : He's not Chinese. =D
Fabian : Why his name so weird? O.o / Yeah, he's not Chinese.
Lance : Ant.

For Van :
Daryl : And SHE'S weird.
Lance : She's HoT. =O I love her.
Fabian : No comment =X

Me : Agreed. =D

Here are the rules.
1. Take a recent picture of yourself orke a picture of yourself right now.
2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair....
..just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Tag 5 people to do this

And I got tagged by LANCE. >_>

I tag NO ONE but Vanessa and Lance. SO DO IT AGAIN! =P

Today. Fabian, Daryl and Lance came over for a rehearsal for Darren Ho's party.
Yes. Like holy shit. Oliver's performing. eww. But Lance, Daryl, Fabian and Darren. Hot and sexy. =.=

Convo's between me, Daryl, Fabian and Lance.

Fabian : Ti jio.
Lance : TUJUH!
*HAHAHAHAHA =.=*
Oliver; Enam le?
Daryl : Malay =.=

*no respond* lol. Then Fabian started to laugh and wanted to spit out his milo. WHICH I MADE. =D With wasabi peanut in it. *runs to sink*

Lance put it in. He pointed outside and Fabian was dumb enough to look out. xD

Next :

We were eating kueh. You all know the green kueh with the rice wan?
Yeah here it goes.

*Daryl took the last one*
Fabian : Eeeee! Why you take my that wan!?
Daryl : Ahahahahaha.
*laughs like hell*
*Daryl laughs into the dining room*
*Lance laughs with kueh in his mouth*

after that :

Fabian : Lance, can I follow you back?
Lance : Cannnot. My mother got ti jio.
Fabian : Aiyo please.
Lance : No, how come your father cannot pick you up?
Fabian : My father feeding dog. ( Feed dog for more than one hour o.o)
Lance : How many dog you got?
Fabian : One.
Lance : WAH! Mine got two dogs I put in chicken leg in one plate enough liao.
Fabian : No, my father need to feed the dog. MY dog BIG wan.
Lance : Your dog eat your father?!
* Daryl laughs like crap *
*Starts laughing*
*stops for awhile*
*daryl starts laughing again*
*everyone laughs again*

While we all were drinking milo, Fabian said something random.

Lance : Ti jio.
Fabian : Neh! My ah kong got ti jio. Seriously!
*All starts laughing, especially me*
*Mom walks in*
Mom : What's so funny?
*everyone shuts up*
Lance whispers to Fabian : Ti jio.....


The Wasabi nut. =D

Fab and his ang ku kueh. =D

Lance : First time you eat kueh is it?
Fabian holds kueh with one finger

And then two stupid people start communicate.

Fabian uses ang ku kueh to talk.
Daryl uses hands.

Fabian : Hello Daryl.
Daryl : Heloo. My name is Daryl!
Fabian : My name is ang ku kueh.
Lance : This is how stupid people communicate.

Wow. The world has gone from lousy to 'more advanced'. =)

Hope many of you can go to Darren Ho's Christmas party!

No comments: