Monday, December 1, 2008

You're coming home with me

Alright, close enough to time,
Now lemme speak a rhyme,
A rhyme of melody or even comedy,
It's just time for you to SEE. =)

Hey, it's the holidays,
Go smoke crack not be in dismay,
Go have fun under the sea,
Go on, get stung by a bee.

I'm not here to encourage now,
Cause you know I don't know how,
But here I'm gonna type a poem,
For my my.. tiny glow worm?

Anyways, it's the holidays and I can't see you,
This crap is making me all blue,
How can I live without a chemistry?
I'd wish you'd come fly with me.

I eat everyday, and I becoming fat?
WHY? Cause I feel sad,
No need to ask why,
I'm just gonna go high.

Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,

YOU'RE MY DIAMOND in my sky.

Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder,
Oh wait,
I know what you are =O

Zacq! I feel emo just like yooh. =)

No comments: