Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ho.. lidays.

Darren HO had his party on the 27th . Didnt update cause it of my back and maybe my neck. It's aching and I can't even twitch =D

Well, thanks for the party man!!

Cheang. I'll be your partner for Cha Cha one day. =P

Well, I went there early. Was performing that night. But ya know what?

DARREN! YOU LEFT THE SPEAKERS OUTSIDE THE ROOM. YOU'RE SUCH A SMARTASS. SERIOUSLY! =D

But other than that, the party was awesome.

The dancing. And for some people. You dont know this. But Lance's birthday was on the 26th. But we didn't celebrate on the 27th. AWW. SORRY LANCE. =D

But well, what Liz and Lance said. Only words to describe the party was..

JUST DANCE! And.. blablabla. Lol.

Jacques. I'm jealous of you. So be happy that I am. =) Tall-ness. Dancing-ness nesss..

What can I say. It was an awesome party Darren. OH! And thanks for the cola.

I'm doin you a favor. You'll lose your big fat white stomach of your. =)

And be friggin muscular like Lance Goh. Lol.



I'm having a party at my place this 31st. So.. yeah. You're all invited, unless you dont wanna come because Im some jackass. And Im sure a lot of you think that. l.o.l

But anyways. Party starts at 4. Bring swimming stuff. And tell me who's coming. So I'll know how many people to cater for. K? =)

And Daryl. You won't miss anything. *wink wink*

See you all on Wednesday. (:

No comments: