Monday, December 8, 2008

Random

I'm going to bali tomorrow. Gah.. 6.30a.m. flight? Wtf is that!? =)

Anyways, last post before I go. And won't update for a week. >.>

Random quotes! Quotes from the young to the old. The funny to the lame. And the lame to the really lame kind of funny. =D From the famous. and their songs.

The cool : Build self restrictions through everything - Some black dude

If you think you were cool, look in the mirror and tell me what your buck tooth told you - Francis

Always talking bout you got, girl you know you need to stop - Colby O' Donis

The emo : I just wanna be alone tonight, I just wanna take a little breather - Hinder

You mean so much, I wish I could start it all again - Sum41

I would throw it all away to the shadow of regrets so you'll have the best of me - Sum41

The loving : You are my only one - Yellowcard

I would kill myself to put you first - Sum 41

To me, love isn't what's outside. It's what matters to one another which tells all the love - David Cook

The mean : Just beat it! - Michael Jackson

If you think you're sexy. Look at me first - Hugh Jackman

The lame funny : Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus. - Bob Rubin

Oh, they have Internet on computers now - Homer Simpson

Operator! Give me the number for 911 - Homer Simpson

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because your boyfriend thinks so. - Some DUDE

I went into a McDonald's yesterday and said, "I'd like some fries." The girl at the counter said, "Would you like some fries with that?" - Jay Leno


Funny ain't they? (:

Bali here I come. I'll miss you all lots. =(

No comments: