Sunday, December 7, 2008

A simple thought

Have any of you ever thought of how people's emotions, feelings, personalities change from one to another?

For instance, from happy to sad. From sad to happy. From mean to good. From good to mean.

Well, why am I asking? Cause I'm having different feelings everyday! =)

So why not express it now? Tonight.

The happy side :How many of you like COOKIES? =) A lot? A little? Not many? ( screw you )
I've been eating cookies everyday. Cookies make me happy, feel cool, and even feel tall!
YEAH! COOKIES! Erika erika erika! COOKIE MONSTER! :D
Oh and I found out something. Wanna know?

It's a BIG BIG WHOPSIE SECRET. Shh about it?

Ok. Cookies.... help.... BREAST MILK! Ta-DAA. Ain't that cool? It's too long to explain so go find the article about it yourself :)

The macho side :WEIGHT LIFTING. I've been working out this holidays. You know. Inter-school and all that. Boys! Weight lifting is not COOL. They make you TALL. They make you COOL.

And what more to say. Super freakin muscular. =D Muscular I mean
as...


Yeap. MUSCULAR. (: I wanna be JUST.. LIKE... HIM!


The horny teenager side :

Remember the sleepover in my last post? Us guys watched house bunny. Wanna know what we did for fun? :)


Tim : OH. That one damn hot!
Me and Daryl and Ken : Which one? Which one?
Lance : They all hot larh!
Tim : NEH! That one who used the glasses. Red hair wan.
Me : WHich one?! OH! Hot meh?
Lance and Ken and Daryl : Oh. That one which like gorilla suddenly hot also.

We were witnessing the actresses. I now. Guys WILL be guys.

But to me. I think Katherine Mcphee is the best in House Bunny. =D Besides one of the other woman in the movie which looks a bit like Leona Lewis.
And why not the star of House Bunny. Well, Anna Faris herself. Anyone remember Scary Movie 1,2,3,4!? She's the main actress in em! =D But she looks like a dumbass retard from a hobo family when she opens her mouth. (: But.. nice abs =P

The I think I'm homo side :

You people know the movie Tropic Thunder?? You know, the comedic war movie full of swears and awesome boom-ness? Well, there's this scene well, why not I just type it out for you? =D
It's between Robert Downey. Jr and Brandon T. Jackson. Which starred in this movie. Brandon on the second from the left and Robert on the 3rd from the right. And for you movie addicted people. *ahermjoanaherm*
Robert Downey. Jr is actually WHITE. And he's AUSTRALIAN! =D


And Brandon T. Jackson? He's still a black dude. :)
( Somewhere in a jungle )
Robert : Hey. Man. When was the last time you went out on a date with your black chick?
Brandon : Nahh.. Lance wasn't much.
Robert : What?! Did I just hear Lance? Yo man. Lance?
Brandon : No, NOT LANCE. I said Nance!
Robert : Sounded a hell lot like Lance ########.
Brandon : I Said Nance.
Robert : Nah. You said Lance.
Brandon : HEY! I'm not gay. I'm the Alpa Chino. I love the #####!
Robert : Hey man, it's ok. Us men get gay once in awhile.
Brandon : I love the ##### man. Shut up..
Robert : It's ok. I've been gay before.
Brandon : Yo man. Back off.


Do any of you people recognize him? I'll give you a clue. C.S.I. =)
I bet all you CSI lovers like me know who this is. It's.. It's... Eddie Cahill.
He's like.. cool. He doesn't look buff here. BUT. He is. I like his hair by the way. =D

And what more. Another dude. WHO IS HE YOU ASK? ( You low life losers who don't know who this is ) It's the one of a kind. JACK BLACK! The super cool fat funny dude. He's 39 this year andhe still looks young. And his birthday is on the 28th of August! WOO. 3 days before Merdeka Day. How patriotic =P

Not only is he funny and swear - ish unlike me. He's got a family. A beautiful child with a beautiful wife. I wish Jack Black was reading my blog now. =(

Wife : Tania Hayden
And daughter : Sammy BLACK. =)

Here they are.The loving parents with their daughter. =D
The ONE comedy I love the most done by Jack Black is..

NACHO LIBRE! =O
I know what many of you are thinking.

Bimbo : Oh... my.. gosh.. that is like.. like.. SOOO.. like. like. COOL! Like yeah! Like like Wooooo.

Ah beng : Mai ci*** Ah neh hot ah. Kua yi eh muscle. F*** man. ( Sell #####. So hot wan. Look at his muscles *( You know the rest )*

Ah lien : *poses the ten styles* Hot le.. wa eh ah beng ma na ah neh HOT eh.. ( Hot lerh. Even my ah beng not as hot as that )

Gay : I so.. wanna touch that.
Gay 2 : Like yeahh.. Oooo.. that's hot. *Ok.. eww*

Well, there are many sides of me which you people should never. EVER. EVER. Ever. ever ever ever know. (:

It's 10.33p.m. How early? What to do what to do? OH!
I wanna rant about something. Something sooooo bad. Even the ah bengs and pai kia's would never dream of doing. And it's true. DANCING!

I love dancing and to all you dancing haters ( Ballroom and Latin haters ).
I.. dislike you. =D Doesn't mean it looks gay doesn't mean it's not for guys. I love it. So why not you people screw yourself and try it out. Rock n' Roll : It's a damn nice dance. And just because you can't do it, doesn't mean you can HATE it.

Li Hoon! You saw me dancing tonight. You like dancing right? =)

Chachacha : It's a cool sexy dance. What's so bad about it?! You people just hate it cause you're not coordinated enough to do it? TRY LAH.

Dancing are for sexy people. REMEMBER THAT (:

Oh. If any of you are interested in dancing. Like.. Line Dancing, Chachacha, Rumba, Samba. The Waltz, the Foxtrot or all that. Gimme a call. =D You can join my dance group. (:

Oh and one last thing. Vote on the poll. I know my blog's boring. But still. JUST VOTE =)

No comments: