Thursday, November 27, 2008

Alienated Words

I got TAGGGEEDDD. By who you ask? None other than ZOE CHAN GEOK LIN =P

Roar Zoe. Rooaaarrr. You athletic super uber awesomely cool silky hair-ed fast running long jumping beauty queen :)

Anyways, here it goes.

rule1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
rule2. Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. Those people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending to other people.
1. What is your CCA ?
-Chess??? O_O
2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you ?
-If I'm gay, then yes, I would?? =O
3. Do you enjoy going to school ?
-Yeah! Cause I can observe sexy people??? O_O
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
-Spend 999.999% of the billion on myself. And provide food, shelter and everything cool for the hungry and lowly people =D
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
-Errrr. Derno. =P
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved ?
-What about BOTH? :)
7. List out your favourite songs:
-Five Minutes To Midnight and Lucky. Cause they make me feel hot? =)
8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
-Ummmm. I'm not sure, but I would say.. screw it =D
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
-OH OH! When the hot chunk of oil went on my lip and my lip inflated then I laughed myself in the mirror for 10 minutes and then I needed to go to the toilet and suddenly. Nevermind..
10. What makes you angry?
-When lunched isn't delivered ==
11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
-UN-married, Short, Weak, Nerdy, UN-hot. ETC ETC (:
12. Who is currently most important people to you ?
ERM. Friends and ff--fff----family? =)
13. What is the most important thing in your life ?
Accomplishing what I had always wanted. . . . . to be muscular =(
14. Would rather be single and rich or married but poor ?
single and rich =D
15. What are your favourite colors ?
Hmmm. Red. Pink. Blue. =D
16. Would you give all in a relationship ?
Hmm. Maybe??
17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick ?
Neither. Later kenak beaten up by both =X
18. Would you forgive & forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done ?
Hmm. Yeah. I love forgiving. And besides, I forget easily.. =D
19. What do you want to tell your friends ?
I Heart you all. Go exercise! I miss you guys/gals and hope to see ya real soon. =)
20. What type of person will you fall in love with ?
As long as she's nice, sweet and caring. I'm good. =D

I tag:

Jas?
Lance
Charles Darwin Gallardo Pablo Ling? *correct? =D*
Andrea
Zacq =P

No comments: