Sunday, November 16, 2008

Necessity

Well, tomorrow's the annual dinner. Or should I say later tonight. Cause it's approximately 12.13 a.m. and 32 seconds.

Wanna know what I'm performing?
Singing. =O I know what many of you are thinking.

OMG! Oliver singing?! Eww. I know I sound like a dead cat and all, but I'm still tryin. =)

Guitar players : Fabian & Darren ( The 2 super hot guitar players )

I'm singing : Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
And the other one? Oh simple. The Jonas Brothers - Love Bug =O

Now I know what's racing through you people's minds.
O.M.GEEEEE. How's he gonna sing the shouting omfg part? *fart*
Well, it's easy, I'll sing my own style. (:

Well, I'm gonna blog about My Baby Brother's Birthday Bash At Merdeka Palace later in the day. Say.. 3-ish? =D

The Most AWESOME little kid's party. Pizza, cola. Drunk people. Drunk with pizza.
Oh yesh. The coolness of pizza. (:

How can we live without em? =D

Be right back with it folks!

No comments: