Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Enlarged abyss

Lately, shyt has occured, shyt as in real deep shyt.
I can't take much more of it. I just.. wanna migrate to another country right now.
I seriously cannot take all this anger, jealousy, sadness and everything else bad.

Let me start.
This group. Lamenad?
I have this feeling.. of.. dislike.. for some reason..
But I don't know what.
But let me explain my feelings.
It's not because I hate you people for gossiping and shyt.
But, I just feel.
Erm, lemme explain.
I'd hate to lose all of you.
I'd hate to lose friends like you.

I just feel, empty without you guys.
But at the same time, I don't wanna join this GROUP as you call it.
To me it's just another pathetic gang.

I wonder, why is it that you people want to make a group? It's silly. In my sense.
I'm not offending any of you, but it's just that.

Two simple words.

I'm. Lonely.

Ok fine, it may be three words but there's an apostrophe there.

I just wished you wouldn't push all the rest of the 1B aside and hang out as a group of your own.

It just doesn't seem fair.

And remember Math today?
Jordan was left out. No one would take him in
Does that seem fair, in the end, our group wanted to take him in.

It just doesn't seem fair to the others.
In your minds, you think Sophia is smelly.
SO WHAT?! She's still a person and to me she's kind. OK?

What about Edwin? Sure he can be annoying a lot.
But he's still a guy right?

Derrick, a lot of you assume he's annoying but he's still a nice guy. But he's in another class.

And Welton. SURE he ALSO can be annoying, but look where he's at. He has SOMEONE who cares about him but a lot of you don't. To me, he's much better than a lot of people.
He's actually nice if you know him.

But look at you people. Nathan, Malcolm, Daryl, Aaron and others, you keep telling him to shut up and cock and shyt. But what has he done to you?

You epople talk to but he never asks you to shut up right?
Just because he's shouting something to teacher doesn't mean he's lying. But all of you tell him to shut up anyways.

I know that a lot of you people who's reading right now might not care.

But this posts is more about fairness for others, it's not about me the most, I care about my friends, I care about how people treat them. That's the reason why I'm trying to voice this out.

I'm not accusing you people or anything. It's just me thinking I'm unfair. I just really can't take this.

I don't hate you Lamenad members. Don't take it the wrong way. If you do, you can come consult about it with me. I WILL explain everything to you. I just hope now you all don't feel insulted and hurt.

Once again, I'm sorry. ):

And lastly.. I want to get something off my chest.
I'M GOING TO STAY SINGLE.
I DO NOT LIKE LIZ.
SHE'S JUST MY BEST FRIEND WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
SO STOP MAKING UP SOME STUPID BLOODY RUMOURS.
DO THAT AGAIN AND I SWEAR THAT I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE SEEM LIKE HELL.

So if you all got a problem with that, deal with it. Cause were just best buddies.
So don't go thinking that we like each other. That's just plain pricky and stupid.

No comments: