Friday, November 14, 2008

Pump it UP!

Ya all remember my last post post. The one with the trip? Yeah, the pictures suck as they're all candid cause I was trying out the batteries. But whatever here they are =D
Here's the angry bus driver. His driving is scarier than Zacq's! 0_0



In the bus with the happy people. Speaking of happy people. Here are the EVEN HAPPIER people! =D
And here's Matt with his.. erm.. chocolate bar. Told you there were candid shots. =.=

Well, today was the last day of school. I feel happy it's over and I feel sad that we had to stop going to school. I may be paranoid, but school is F.U.N!

Definition of F - Friends who do stuff together
U - You and Me
N - Anywhere and Anytime at ALL

Over here at Lodge school. =DTo star off the day, why not have some fun with the guys? Chit Chat, Blabber and why not get a taste of manly-ness?
Wanna know what this is? It's the class.. thingy... (: 1B maybe not the best class ever cause lousy people ruin it. Not to mention names =DAnd why not snap candids of people? No one would mind right. Aack. EEW. Photo. =P
Next we went to the hall for our last inspiring assembly of the year. Dammit was it awesome. Awesome I mean by boring and harmful to mind. :P If you look closely, closely I mean just simply look, you can see Tim trying to snap photos of my awesome ugliness. ):I was bored. What could I do? Oh I know! Snap candids of EVERYONE in the hall! =D Gay happy people everywhere!I look like a retard in every photo. So I'm not surprise. In case you girls are wondering : OMG. THAT GUY SO CUTE! =.=. Well that's Bryan Sim. Super cool hot athletic progressive award winning pecs earning mega sexy hairness of coolness. =D
Alas, the assembly was over. Everyone emptying their desks, lockers and so on. With what? BOXES OFCOURSE! (: Like what Everard does. BOXMAN.Yeahh... something like that. (:What we got here?? Lance posing? =O This is EXTREMELY rare of Lance to do something like this. Why not cherish the moment and laugh at it. =D I LOVE Lance Goh. :PAND LOOK! THERE HE GOES AGAIN!!!!!! O M G. How photogenic. =( Jealousy impulse.
Don't you love this? Me, Tim and Daryl. Sir Chubby, Sir Hotty and Daryl Wong. (:
Oh which reminds me, you guys and girls know the song I Like Big Butts?
The guy who sang the song, Sir Mix Alot? I got a joke.
Yo momma so fat, Sir Mix Alot decided that he doesn't like big butts. =D
AHAHAHAHAHA..haha..ha.ha.. right. =.=Continueing, Here's THE Alex Yeo and THE Aaron Tiong on their mighty mighty mighty MIGHTY and high chairs. =DI love this. Too bad Dobson's eyes are closed. Aww.. such a sad state of affairs. :D
Oh and Hannah! Still sorry for dropping your camera =X Don't kill me Welton =P
After everyone in form 1 went down. I decided to go to the form 3! 3B! Best class ever. So shut up you 3B people wannabes. =D Here's me and Diandra. The super photogenic hottie.
I'm usually not that hot. But you people think I'm ugly already anyways. =DDon't be lazy to tilt your head! Stretch your head a bit. =)
Here's the oicture for the form 3 field trip To...................... KUALA LUMPUR! For RM1000 only =OAfter a few moments. We went to look for Ashley! the HOT prefect. C:
Now here's me and Lorna following Cikgu Danny's OOPS style.

After a long hoard and frustrating day, why not...
CONGRADULATE MYSELF WITH FRESH AIR. I love Kuching air. (:

Before I end my totally boring post. I'd like to say.
HAHA! Group broke. Good for you people. And to SOME of you in the group. Being unfair is suckish to the people you're being unfair to.
Want an example?
CLASS PARTY.
Where'd the pizza go?

OH YEAH! You fkturds took it. We want our refunds back!
I'm glad you people broke up. Now less people will not hate you people anymore.
But look, MOST of you aren't bad people. You just get influened.
I can pin-point every single detail which you changed at.

What more to say. Breakng up a group which isn't the least of 2 weeks.
But I don't hate any of yooh. Want me to prove it?
Andrea - A cool and great friend. She may not reply me sometimes, but it's alright.
Erika - She's cool and loud. Hot? =) And she gave me a hug. =D
Lance - An awesome guy to trust. Never let's you down.
Daryl - Hot, handsome and cool. You can tell him almost anything and he'll help.
Malcolm - Funny in a mean way. =D
Siang Hui - Awesome laugh, cute and everythin.
Nathan - He's nice and TALL!!!
Everard - The super cool class monitor. xD
Aaron - The super mega awesome hot guy whose talking skills own.
Joan - A great person to be with.

Did I miss out anyone? O_O

And I'm not agaisnt you people. Just words from my point of view and others. You can hate me all you want. I just want everyone to have an equal share of everything.

Oh and, finally.


I'LL MISSSSSSS ERIKA KONG. ):
I'LL MISSSSSSS BENJAMIN TEO. ):
And I'll miss TIMOTHY CHAN! ))):
I'm gonna miss you three the most.
Have a great life in another school.
Good luck and God bless.

Tim, I'll see you every Saturday. =D

That's all for now.

No comments: