Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another day, another life?

Today was awesome. Only a few of you know this, but my mom is holding up a living skills program but it's for 14++. So form 1's can't participate. Cause my mom thinks were not mature enough. Which is true. =) O_O Sorry. But I can since it's my mom.

Well today, we made baked chicken and butter rice. Omg. It was good. As I was stir frying the rice. A HUGE chunk of oil flew off the pan and landed on my lips. I could hear the sizzle.
Wow, it tasted damn good, but it hurted me like hell.

GOING TO USE BROKEN ENGLISH NOW. *to make this post better*

Well, after that. Me went to Sarawak Club. Whys? Cause me is being invited by Kenny and Chad. Theres me is seeing Chad,Ken,Darren,Nick,Andrea, Aisleen? * sorry if I don't know your name, just met you * ands Zoessssss. =D
We is having funs. Basketballss. And badmintoninggss.

Enough with the crap already.

Ok anyways, I followed Zacq there. Wow. His driving is A.W.E.S.O.M.E awesome! xD
A - Awesome
W - Wow
E - Epic
S - Super fast
O - OMG-ness
M - Mega fast
E - Err

Well, his driving may be fast, but he's really safe. =)
Whenever a guy in front of him is slow.
He'll most probably say : *swears* SO damn slow!

What a great cousin he is =D

Anyways, it was quite fun. After a few hours, we saw Shannon a the badminton court with her brother. Besides that, before they came. LOADS of form 5 people were there. Andrea was training for Squash I suppose. In case you people dont know, he's the Sarawak Squash Player. I like his teeth =P

I played badminton with Keith, Tim Chan, Ashley. OH! I didn't mention we saw AARON FONG there too. And VAN, you were suppose to come. =P

It was quite fun. When me, Ash, Tim and Aaron were playing, we all were scared of each other? Smashing right in each other's faces. Wow. Fun. =)

I don't got any pictures cause I know my camera is really unreliable. *ahack. Stupid RM400 camera* Curse Kodak? =P

Shh shh.

That's all for now. It's 12.30 a.m. and Kelvin isn't sleeping yet. Tsk tsk tsk. =P

And so is Zacq and Kenneth. Probably Warcrafting =D

I dislike nerds. That's all for today.

No comments: