Sunday, November 16, 2008

Clothing Disorder

Oh my shyt. What to wear?
I know! Black jeans and collared t - shirt. YEAH!

Well, what are you people wearing to the annual party? Smth good I suppose?
Somethin hot? Somethin cool? Somethin slimming? Somethin which makes your thighs look big?
Somethin which makes your ass look huge? Somethin which makes you a complete retard?

Well, many more choices people. Alright. Well. I don't have the pics of my baby brother's birthday party yet. Probably tomorrow?

I feel like.. ranting. Somebody gimme a topic and I'll rant on it. Say it on the Cbox.

Won't be going online. WANNA KNOW WHY!?!?!?!?!
Tm NET. GAH! They are starting to get on my nerves. STREAMYX IS SO SLOW. Oh and our internet's getting crappy CAUSE OF YOU LOUSY TMNET WORKERS.

You can go eat shyt for all I care. I want my internet back ON TRACK. It's disconnects EVERY 2 minutes! I took an hour to do this post ok?

My mom. Paid. RM 400++! Just to get your shyt. You should get sued cause of that. My mom paid for TWO bills. And you put all that money in ONE. So that means you OWE US our money. But what do you do!? You people cut off our internet for a friggin week. AND FORCED MY MOM to PAY RM200+++++++++++++ AGAIN! =.=

Is that fair Imagine so many other people who can't even afford a computer. THINK ABOUT THEM. Money doesn't grow on trees! We WORK hard for the money.

And you people rip our family off. Sue you mother******* ****heads.

And now you demand more money from my mom. Damn you people. Gah. -.-

No comments: