Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's my fault

I thought we could've last,
But it was all a stupid contradiction,
Time to forget about the past,
Cause you can never forgive me of my actions.

You mean so much,
I'd change everything if there was a chance,
You were my feelings I had to clutch,
And I was just waiting for a day where we could dance.

I stay awake every night just making out your face,
Trying to stay awake through every phase,
And in that while I see a smile,
Not from before but now.

I know I mess up most of the time,
But I try to patch things up to make things fine,
But this must be the final straw,
Now in your heart I'll just be another outlaw.

I still remember all the memories tender,
I still remember how it was splendor,
From the first time we held hands,
To the last time we shared our romance.

It's all gone now thanks to me,
What you posted up tore out a part of me,
To realise how foolish I am,
To ever ask for your hand.

I guess I never deserved you,
Ain't that true?
You were too good for me,
Just let me be.

I'm alone now,
All by myself,
I don't know how,
I need help.

I shouldn't cry over you cause it won't help,
My bark isn't as thick as an alp,
Even if were over,
I'll just find some cover.

To shield me from your pain,
The pain you released from your lane,
To make me panic and break my cup,
And now it's just a plain break up.

Thanks for inspiring me that I don't deserve you.

No comments: