Monday, November 3, 2008

Overdose of mental drugs

As I sit here in my chair, typing all of this out. I DO feel bad.
I DO feel stupid.
I DO feel lousy.
And I DO feel hurt.

It's just that, what I posted up earlier, you don't have to feel insulted over that. Just that it hurts ya know?
What you did on Friday? Yeah that.
I was so frustrated already and that's what you did.
You decided to the very ting I didn't want.
But you did it anyways.
I felt so.. angry and sad.
And the people who comforted me couldn't really do much. But as the days went on by, I started to realize that I really wasn't for you.
I'm no good for you. You shouldn't be with me at all.
I know I'm big-headed,selfish,ignorant,arrogant and all those things a girl would never want.
For that, I just wanna say sorry to you.
Don't feel insulted or anything,
I just wanna let you know how I feel over the matter.
Just hope this all makes sense to you.
OF how sad and stressed I feel.
Of how angry and frustrated over this issue.

Everyone knows now that I'm no good for you. So why not you live your happy life without me.
You don't need me in your life cause I'm only bringing you down.
Just wish you're happy and will always be happy.

And about that note I replied back, all I wrote on that wasn't from me but from my other me.
The me who broke down last year, the me whom I never wanted to reveal to anyone.
But I guess you tasted of how much of a prick I could be.
I never wanted to hurt you for any single reason.
And I can never forgive myself.

But I guess I can never be with you again.
This is my farewell note to you.

I'm Sorry..

I'm sorry.

No comments: