Saturday, November 22, 2008

Did I gain weight? A lot a weight? =(

I got tagged once more after a very long while.Thanks Lance for this AWESOME chance to do this. =D

Well, here it is.

1. What's your most favourite color ?
Black and Blue and pink? =D

2. Who is most important to you ?
Aherm. Lol.

3. How often do you think of comitting suicide ?
Oh wow. Well, frequently? haha.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence ?
Nooo. Noooo. If drinking out of a toilet bowl is confidence then yes. I do. :)




5. How many babies do you want ?
As many as I can afford =X

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain ?
YEAH! With the ponies on em too.

7. What is your goal for this year ?
To grow taller than Matthew and Kelvin =P

8. Do you believe in eternity love ?
Errrrr. No. (:

9. Do you think the person who tagged you,likes to play kidnapping?
=O Lance?! Kidnapping. I would want you to kidnap me .

10. What are you really afraid of?
A girl/woman crying. *I'm a sissy, I knoww*

11. What does love mean to you?
Love means.. to me la. That. Ummm. It sucks? =D

12. Do you have a secret crush?
Aherm aherm. No? =P

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yesh. And I HATE cliques. =)

14. What does flying mean to you?
Growing wings and flying over the rainbow! :O


15. What do you crave for the most currently?
To eat smth for lunch already..

16. Are you single/in a relationship?
Single. Yes. I'm still a virgin like Lance =S

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Tall. Hot. Straight. Helpful. Funny. Smart. *progressive award aherm aherm* and gay happy. =)

18. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
Nothing.

19. What is the worst case scenario that happened in your life?
Hmmm. Last year when I practically had no friends? =(

20. Who's the worst person in your life?
No one. I love everyone?

Well, that's it I guess.

Now for some running and tagging.

I tag :
Muhammad Ali.
Graham Norton.
Arnold Shawrtzenneger.
Jay Leno.
Liz.
Joan.
Erika.
Daryl Wong / Chong.
Chai Chiah Leung.
The Tunning Crew members.
All the other Lodgerockz members.
Jas
Van
Zoe
Alex Sim * You lazy blogger =P *
Welton Wei * you badmintoning show-offy person? Haha. Jk *
And last but not least. ZACQ! Wong Ren Zacq. Zacqy. Zaqhary? =P

No comments: