Thursday, November 6, 2008

Darling can't you hear me SOS?

Jungle. Trekking. =) A thing what naive students do on most field trips.
Lost in the jungle.
Awesome! =O

Today, form 1 went on a field trip to the Borneo water plant.. thing.. thing.
And the Matang Wildlife.. thing.. thing. (:

Chapter 1 :
Students scurried to the foyer like small pigheaded mice.
Pushing. Well, not actually pushing. More like Chiah Leung's butt grabbing.
As they took their seats on the smelly dirty floor.
Well, not smelly actually. Nice fragrance. =)
Speeches were made by Mr.Ling. The students listened attentively.
Mostly? (:
We set on our voyage on the.. Gawd forsaken bus.
The driver shouted angrily.
Awesome. Just because of the other driver. =D
Me and Matt, stuffing our faces with food. With our trusty sidekick eating menace, Justin!
Singing and dancing. Not really dancing but whatever.
99 bottles of milk on the wall.

Two words.

Holy Shyt.

Chapter 2 :
We arrived at our destination. ( For your info, pictures are coming up soon but very few cause of my camera which is a bloody pain in the butt ). =)
We lined out. Got our briefing. And entered the building our mineral water wonders! ( :

Gah I'm bored.

Ok I'll continue. I bet you people are soo interested. =)

We entered and saw the packaging of water. The unfication.
Ahhh.. sweet sweer water.

I feel like peeing. =.=

As we continued. Students were outstanded. ( Not really )
When we wanted to go into the box place of the factory.

Malcolm was literally walking on shyt. But he didn't realize it. =D YEAHHH!!!
Awesome.
Cool.
Terrific.
Yeah. =)

Progressing in the trip, Istumbled upon a bug. A bright red and green bug. But guess what!~

Come on, I'll let you guess.

Two more tries.

One more try.

You're not even trying, you're just scrolling down till you see the words.

Lazy people. I hate you. =)

Fine I'll tell you. But you better not laugh. Got it? =D

I sat on it. By accident. But no one saw.

It was sooo beautiful. Like artwork on the floor. =D

Moving on.
We went back to the bus. On our way to Matang Wildlife. The trip was weird yet amusing.
1D's bus was catching up quick.
But as we sped forward.

Students : YEAH! LOSERS! BOO! LOSERS!!!

Went we got there. I found another bug. I felt bad for the first one. SO, I let it go.
As if. It ran under the tyre and got killed. =D
Life is cool. Bug are cooler. Death on bugs are the coolest.

Walked in the jungle. Not saying each others names. I got left behind.
And average walk in the jungle??

Cikgu Lim Chee Seng : I wanna use your purple umbrella. * bursts into laughter like the coolest maniac he is *

I feel bloated now. And the lame pictures are coming soon.
So be aware!

Besides all this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANDREA TEO KA YI. ( :

Besides that too.

I got a few rants.

People who leave out all the rest. =D

I don't like them and I know you people like em.

It's my instincts. I hate people who are unfair.

And remember my last post?

Unfairness?

Unfairness to Victoria Siaw. =D

She may be.. yes that. But she's still human.

So why leave out people.

Yes that means you.

I don't know if you know who you are.

But everyone bear this in mind.

If you don't mix.

Can never campur teh tarik with KOPI O.

Sorry Andrea! =P

Don't feel perasan or anything.

I'm not hatin.

One more thing. People are blogging in class! =)

Lame shyts. :)

Anyways, Cikgu Chong Chiao Li and Cikgu Joey looked hot and cute todae. =P

You would call them cute if you saw them. So shut up.

Don't be hatin. Start lovin. =)

No comments: