Thursday, November 27, 2008

Another day another tag

I got tagged by Andrea =O OH NO. The super hot fast running silky haired fast talking blur personated non - responding young lady. Wow. Anyways, this tag's bout gangster in class?? I know I wouldn't be much of a gangster but here goes.
[ ]talked back to the teacher even when she was scolding you
[ ] gotten a phone taken away in class
[ ] gotten suspended
[X] gotten caught chewing gum
[ ] gotten caught cheating on a test
[ ] arrived late to class more than 5 times
[ ] didn't do homework over 5 times
[ ] turned at least 3 projects in late
[ ] missed school just because you felt like it
[X ] laughed so loud you got kicked out of class
[ ] got your mom, dad, etc to get you out of school
[ ] text people during class
[X] passed notes
[X] threw stuff across the room
[X] laughed at the teacher
[X] took pictures during school hours
[X] called someone during school hours
[X] listened to iPod, CD, etc during school hours
[X] threw something at the teacher
[X] went outside the classroom without permission
[X] broke the dress code
[ ] failed to go to class for lesson
[X] ate food during class
[ ] gotten a call from school
[ ] couldn't go on a field trip cause you behaved badly
[X] given a teacher the finger when they weren't looking(Oliver : I'm sure everyone does this =P)
[X] swore during class/school
[ ] forged your parents signature
[X] slept in class
[X] cursed at your teacher
[X] copied homework
[ ] got in trouble with the principal/vice principal or DM
Total:17
Multiply by 3*
post as ..% school gangster

And.. that's errr.. counts with fingers. 10....2..68..2..3...36.. OH! 51! =_=

That's gangsterish huh? Well, I know my blog's getting lamer and lamer day by day.
And there aren't many photo's, but who cares?! *you****readers* But who are those people to blame?

Anyays, seen the chatbox, there's this guy. David. Saw his blog. JUSTICE TO THE LITTLE KIDS! =D

Now I wanna chat about Justice. =)

Ya'll know what happened in Bali right? The bombings? Those gay fags went bombarding Bali. That's NOT JUSTICE!! =O

Me not allowed to drink a lot of soft drinks. THAT'S NOT JUSTICE EITHER!

And WTF is this!? This IS justice. =)

Anything else I can say in this post? Oh yes. Some of you call me funny and amusing. LIES. I am NOT. WHY?! Cause I can't make funny jokes, I can't make people laugh and I'm too.. boring? =D

I mean SERIOUSLY. Look at my jokes? My jokes are like.. making people scream like a dead cat getting run over by the same car over and over again.

What the tootie is that about? ): But anyways, kinda lazy to blog anymore now.

Have a nice holiday people! =)

No comments: