Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Motivational camwhoring experience

I camwhored! For a long period of time. It was.. interesting and yet retarded.
Felt like.. a girl myself. =D
Besides all the other men who enjoy camwhoring, I enjoyed it!
It might sound weird, especially for a person like me. But I still like it. (:

I camwhored with a lot of people but the same one's. Sadly. =(
These are the pictures of ME and FRIENDS from ANDREA'S camera.

Let's start with this. Explanation : Me, Daryl and Lance wanted to do something special. And guess what.. this is the awesome lamely result. The girls.. what to say la. Normal poses. PREDICTABLE. =D


Explanation : Yesh. What I had said before. PRE-DIC-TA-BLE.

Explanation : I ate my hot cup quickly. ( Sorta =) ) Anyways, Why not use it as a prop? Reduce and Reuse?! =D GIRLS.. still posing as normal! (:
Moving on. Explanation : Van looks farny. =) *laughs hard**snort* Amelia still looks the same. And for me? An elf with a cup on his head. ): Daryl. Three words. You. Are. Very. Blur. (:And for one of my favourites EVER. Still with the cup. Only with fewer people.
I LOVE you hot cup. How can I ever live without you?
And who said piggies couldn't fly? WHO SAID COWS COULDN'T FLY?!
Who ever said men could? =)And in the end. LOOK WHO CAME?! The super uber hot, sexy, irresistable, mega extreme super model person from MALAYSIA! Lodge school. =D DANIEL KONG. We just couldn't take our eyes.. AND HANDS off him. =P
If you're reading this Dan. We love yooh.

Anyways, lately, loads of things happened. Not the bad things. The good ones!


Tim Chan's Birthday

Haha. It was GREAT! Barbeque-ing. Laughing. Singing. Dropping fish on the floor. AHERM. (: We played Tekken5? It was great. I owned and all that.
People swam in his fish shyt infested pond. But WHO CARES!?
And in the end. Me, Zacq and Ashley Lee, the hot one, sang karaoke.
Awesomely, Tim Chan's dad can SING! cool.

I think I'm gonna throw a party. Soon. I guess. Still planning. So hope everyone can come. =)

Until the next post. Have a pleasant shyt infested day people. I still love Dan Kong. O_O
And I'm not gay nor homosexual. Thank you.

No comments: